We invite PhD students, and postdoc researchers to submit their abstract to pitch your research at the conference.
This conference is in particular meant to bridge the gap between technological developments and clinical applications and will therefore focus on the following four topics, related to the use cases in Vasculair, Cardiac, Lung, Gastric, Uterus, and others:
- Simulation & Training
- Medical decision making (incl. Legal, ethical and societal impact of future use)
Presentation and Paper setup
- Call for Papers opens – 12 January 2022
- Deadline for paper submission – 31 March 2022, 24:00 CET (Central European Time)
- Author notification – 13 April 2022
- Point of Care Ultrasound Conference – 12 May 2022
Submission requirements and instructions
The template is required and can be downloaded here.
The conference paper should be max. 2 pages long and should be submitted in PDF format.
For guidelines for authors, click here.
If you have questions about your submission contact the following persons:
Technical programme: Arthur Bouwman – arthur.bouwman [at] catharinaziekenhuis.nl
Operations and sponsoring – Esther Wendrich – e.wendrich [at] jakajima.eu, +31 (0)6 20008576