We invite PhD student or postdoc researcher to submit their abstract to pitch your research at the conference.
The following topics will be covered during the conference:
- Research in applications like: Cardiovascular, General Imaging, Emergency Room, Women’s Health etc.
- Tissue characterization
- (Functional) Imaging
- Data analysis
- Artificial intelligence
- Guidance algorithms
- Quality assessment
Presentation and Paper setup
During the conference we plan 5 minute pitches per paper. So be concise!
- Call for Papers opens – 15 December 2020
- Deadline for paper submission – 22 February 2021, 24:00 CET (Central European Time)
- Author notification – 13 March 2021
- Point of Care Ultrasound Conference – 13 April 2021
Submission requirements and instructions
The submitted abstract should be max 250 word long!
If you have questions about your submission contact the following persons:
Technical programme: Arthur Bouwman – arthur.bouwman [at] catharinaziekenhuis.nl
Operations and sponsoring – Esther Wendrich – e.wendrich [at] jakajima.eu, +31 (0)6 20008576